Sunday, October 01, 2006

My dearest friend, 'Shuah and our little buddy, Trincess.
Our Siberian Bear: Greg
My dearest one, Joshua Matthew, and my friend's daughter, Ariana, playing in her father Wesley's truck.
One of the few female friends with the moral, intellectual, and social fortitude to be one of my dearest friends at this time.
This is our boy Arsen. Yes, Arsen. He's from Russia, but you'd never know it, since he has embraced our local culture like a Worcester native.


So, since you too are riddled with limitations, in this case pertaining towards the meeting of my folk, and the understanding of MY world, I will present to you the still photos of the minutes and people of my life, in the hope that it will help you to finally come to love, and trust who I have become.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home